Are you looking to convert your home or business from oil to gas in Suffolk County? Then Bonded Mechanical Corp is the company you need to get the job done effectively. Our experts have been converting Suffolk county homes from oil to gas for the last 20 years.
In order to get your home or business converted to gas our technicians would need to determine the following:
- Furnace Efficiency and Size: Our team will first determine the efficiency required to heat your home adequately, which will dictate the proper furnace size needed. A furnace too large can use too much energy, increasing your bill, so placing the right sized furnace is essential to heat your home comfortably without overpaying.
- Chimney Lining: It is recommended that when you install a new gas furnace you will need to add a protective chimney lining, as gas exhaust can damage your chimney masonry.
- Removal of Oil Tank: Removing the oil tank is more expensive with an underground tank than an above ground tank.
Contact us today for a free quote on an oil to gas conversation
Benefits of Converting from Oil to Gas Heating in Suffolk County
- Its Greener: Natural gas has lower carbon emissions than oil so its much better for the environment.
- More Convenience: No need to schedule oil deliveries
- Lower Equipment Cost: Natural gas units cost less to replace than traditional oil systems.
Type of Heating Systems we Install, Convert & Maintain in Suffolk County
- Hot Water Systems
- Force Air systems
- Steam Systems
- Oil Burner Systems
- Propane Systems
What Services are Included in the Oil to Gas Conversion?
- Consultation: Our technicians will assess your home’s needs and materials to determine your upfront price and a conversion plan.
- The Conversion: In order to convert your home from oil to gas, we must coordinate with the utility company and the building department to get the proper permits to start and complete the conversion in a timely manner.
- New Gas Equipment: Our team will do the proper calculations to confirm the correct size equipment needed for your home.
- Cleaning Up: Before leaving your home our technician will clean up and leave the place as they found it.
The average time to complete your oil to gas conversation in Suffolk County is about 3 to 4 business days.